WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MARKETING INTERN.
Vinylify is a global online service where you can create a custom-made vinyl record, including both the music and the album cover. Upload your own music, design your own album cover and label sticker design. Vinylify hand-cuts your unique vinyl record, prints the album cover, and delivers it worldwide. Vinylify is part of of the advertising agency NOISE, and you will be primarily working from the NOISE office.
Interested in an internationally-oriented internship in the music industry? Starting from September 2023, Vinylify is seeking a marketing intern to join our team for a minimum period of 3 months, working approximately 40 hours per week (flexible internship period, subject to discussion). During the internship, you will contribute to the operational implementation of various (online) marketing activities. You will not only create online content but also provide creative input for writing newsletters, press releases and blogs. Additionally, you will be at the center of our webshop’s operations.
On workdays you:
- Managing our social media channels (content creation)
- Collaborating closely with experienced designers and editors for online content
- Assisting with press releases, content, and brainstorming ideas for newsletters
- Customer support
- Assisting with production and planning
- Brainstorming marketing concepts to increase revenue
- Currently pursuing a relevant degree (HBO level)
- Active social media user who is up-to-date with current trends
- Music enthusiast
- Independent and capable of taking responsibility
- Able to generate creative ideas
- Attention to design and detail
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excitement for developing ideas and identifying opportunities for a growing company
- Curious and eager to learn
We offer you:
- An inspiring, informal, and energetic work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging practical internship where you can learn and contribute significantly
- Opportunity to work within an internationally-oriented music organization
- Internship compensation
- Social gatherings
- Workplace in Amsterdam
Affinity with music and the commercial world is preferred. Additionally, good command of the English language is required. Basic knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator) is necessary and considered a plus. If you identify with this profile and are available for a minimum of 3 months, please send a motivation letter and your CV, mentioning “internship,” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of Make Some NOISE Group
Vinylify is part of the Make Some NOISE Group, a team with 70 marketing specialists that operates from the heart of Amsterdam, Haarlemmerplein. The MSN Group provides creative business solutions at the intersection of marketing & technology. Our strategists and creative teams work closely with our in-house developers and digital marketers. In this way, unique and effective combinations arise between advertising creativity and marketing technology. Would you like to know more? Visit: www.noise.nl and www.makesomenoise.nl