MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
Are you a true music on vinyl addict? Do you have a commercial attitude? Are you an enthusiastic independent team player with a lot of relevant work experience? And do you completely master the English language. Then you’re the one Vinylify is looking for.
On workdays you:
- develop, implement and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote Vinylify’s products and services
- establishe valuable partnerships that’s further Vinylify by generating additional exposure and sales
- assume full responsibility for all company operations (including Vinylify Store).
- ensure continued and sustainable growth and strive toward profitability
- monitor our finances, set and ensure that the budgets are upheld
You are driven to:
- act as a public speaker, brand ambassador to strengthen Vinylify’s company profile
- provide leadership to the team – train, guide, build and maintain.
- translate strategy and objectives into concrete actions
- inspire us with your venturous mentality
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging new adventure
- Opportunity to work for a reputable and growing international focused business
- Position that gives you responsibility, diversity, and flexibility
- A competitive salary
- An energetic and creative work atmosphere, pleasant colleagues and a delicious lunch every day
We are Vinylify
Vinylify is an online service that allows you to create a 10-inch record completely based on your requirements. Upload or select the music you would like to appear on your record, and design your own cover and matching labels. Vinylify will then cut a unique vinyl record by hand, print the cover and deliver your album anywhere in the world.
Part of Make Some NOISE Group
Vinylify is part of the Make Some NOISE Group, a team with 70 marketing specialists that operates from the heart of Amsterdam, Haarlemmerplein. The MSN Group provides creative business solutions at the intersection of marketing & technology. Our strategists and creative teams work closely with our in-house developers and digital marketers. In this way, unique and effective combinations arise between advertising creativity and marketing technology. Like to know more? Visit: www.noise.nl and www.makesomenoise.nl
Send your CV and cover letter to HQ@makesomenoise.nl and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!