Starting from October 2022 we are looking for an additional member to join our team of vinyl cutters! You should have an affinity for music and vinyl, a technical flair and be flexible and communicative. Preferably living in or just outside of Amsterdam and available for a minimum of 3 days a week. With extensive training from our end, we will help you master the art of cutting custom vinyl records!
- Vinyl Production – From A-Z
- Cut Records
- Test Records: according to defined testing technique
- Stick printed record labels
- Prep, print and match-up shipping letters
- Match records in whitesleeves with cover artwork (if needed)
- Package records: tape, fragile sticker and etiquette.
- Quality reviewing in process of vinyl cutting and testing
- Add tracking link to CMS & drop off records at POST NL
- Order status updates
- Miss-deliveries: pass on order numbers to store manager to notify client.
- Send amount of records cut to Store Manager after working day
- Weekly Cleaning Duties – defined by store manager
- Contact – Greet and assist walk-in customers, tell them about Vinylify.
- Sell store products for example gift cards
* Is this the position for you? Send your CV or a letter of motivation to email@example.com